Cook Time: 45 minutes Serves: 2 People Difficulty: Easy
If you are looking for something new to enjoy on a Sunday afternoon with family and friends, here is a dish that has the right combination of nostalgia and flavor. A juicy MATR patty with classic butter potatoes and Mormorsalat.
- 1 package of MATR patties
- 300 g small potatoes
- 50 g butter or vegan alternative
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1 head baby romaine lettuce
- 1 dl cream, creme fraiche or vegan alternative
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A little salt and freshly ground pepper
- Put the scraped potatoes into a little well-salted water and let them boil until they are tender.
- Next pour all the water from the potatoes – there should be a couple of tablespoons of water left in the pan.
- Add the butter to the potatoes as well as a little lemon juice and lemon zest and swirl the pan around.
- Meanwhile, fry the MATR patties in a little oil on a medium-hot pan until they have taken on color and are heated through. Season with a little salt.
- Stir cream, the juice of ½ lemon, sugar, salt and pepper together and pour over the rinsed, dried salad leaves.
- Serve MATR, potatoes and grandma’s salad with some crunchy, raw vegetables, here we did thin slices of beetroot. Add parsley just before eating.