Cook time: 45 Minutes Serves: 2 Persons Difficulty: Easy
This cold noodle salad is a refreshing and vibrant dish that merges simplicity and healthiness without compromising on taste. The dressing adds a harmonious blend of savory, fresh and tangy flavors, and the MATR mince not only to enhance the salad’s nutritional value but also adds a delightful texture and flavor contrast of a balanced umami profile.
- 160 g Noodles
- 40 g Carrot
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 4 tbsp Light Tahini / Sesame paste
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Grated ginger
- 150 g MATR Mince
- Mint Leaves
- Sesame seeds
- Lime (juice)
- Place a pot of water on the stove to boil for the noodles. Add a generous amount of salt to the pot.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package, then rinse them in cold water and place them in a colander.
- Slice or peel the carrot into thin strips and marinate them in some sesame oil.
- Prepare a bowl and mix the sauce. Whisk in a little water at a time until you achieve a thick creamy consistency.
- Sauté the Matr in a bit of oil over medium heat. Cook until the pieces are golden brown. Transfer it to a bowl when done.
- Combine the noodles, dressing, carrots, and MATR Mince
- Serve the noodle salad in a bowl. Add a bit of lime juice, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with mint leaves